The profit Theme
msgbartop
Profits Theme is created specifically for internet marketers by internet marketers. That’s why it’s called WordPress for internet marketers
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 FAQ

Frequently Asked Question

Q: Can I install Profits Theme on my clients’ sites?
A: No you can’t. You can only install Profits Theme on sites that YOU own (domains must be registered under your name/business name). To install Profits Theme on your clients’ sites, you need to purchase a separate license for each and every one of your clients.
Q: Can I sell my blog that contains Profits Theme?
A: The new blog owner needs to buy a separate Profits Theme license; otherwise you need to uninstall Profits Theme before selling it.
Q: I haven’t used WordPress before and I don’t know how to install WordPress on my hosting account. Can you install it for me?
A: Not trying to be rude, but if you don’t know how to install WordPress or you haven’t used WordPress before, then you shouldn’t buy Profits Theme. Reason is you’re going to have problems using Profits Theme, even though we provide detailed, step-by-step tutorials on how to use it. It’s recommended that you at least know how to install WordPress AND also have used it before, even if only for a little while. While we’d love to say you don’t need to know anything to be able to use Profits Theme just so you can buy it, we want you to be able to use it — to get your money’s worth. We’re not just here to sell to you so that we can make boatloads of cash, we’re here to provide solutions to your problems, and in the process we make money :)
Q: I already have WordPress installed on my hosting account, but I don’t know how to install Profits Theme on my WordPress blog. Can you install it for me?
A: If you don’t know how to install Profits Theme on your WordPress blog, then you shouldn’t buy Profits Theme for the same reasons as above.
Q: I need to do some customization to my Profits Theme. Can you do custom design/coding work for me?
A: We don’t do custom design/coding work. With a search on Warrior Forum or other freelancing sites, you should be able to find a professional to do it for you.
Q: How do I contact you?
A: You can contact us here.

Leave a Comment